If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,
you can sponsor your common-law partner to become a permanent resident. 
Your love knows no boundaries and you are eager to
start the Common-Law Application...
  • You know your the person to assist your common-law partner outside of Canada, but do not know where to start

  • The documents, forms and instructions are overwhelming - it feels like you're drowning in government red tape

  • You have questions about the application, although it is difficult to get through to the Canadian Immigration's Department

  • Your busy lifestyle is preventing you from completing the immigration forms and you're afraid time is running out

SPH Can Help, Sign Up for an Initial Assessment